During the autumn of 1837, Crosse was busy trying to synthesise crystals of silica by passing a continuous weak current from Leyden condensers and galvanic batteries through oxide of iron, whilst a fluid medium of silicate of potash and hydrochloric acid was allowed to seep gradually through the iron. (It is interesting to note that Dr Wilhelm Reich, during experiments in the 1930s and 1940s with substances he called “bion fluids”, suggested that static electricity like that in Leyden jars was similar to, if not the same power as, his “orgone energy” which he believed was the “fundamental phenomenon of life”.)…
“Physicists are unmasking a more fundamental source for the arrow of time: Energy disperses and objects equilibrate, they say, because of the way elementary particles become intertwined when they interact — a strange effect called “quantum entanglement.”
“Finally, we can understand why a cup of coffee equilibrates in a room,” said Tony Short, a quantum physicist at Bristol. “Entanglement builds up between the state of the coffee cup and the state of the room.”
If the new line of research is correct, then the story of time’s arrow begins with the quantum mechanical idea that, deep down, nature is inherently uncertain. An elementary particle lacks definite physical properties and is defined only by probabilities of being in various states. For example, at a particular moment, a particle might have a 50 percent chance of spinning clockwise and a 50 percent chance of spinning counterclockwise. An experimentally tested theorem by the Northern Irish physicist John Bell says there is no “true” state of the particle; the probabilities are the only reality that can be ascribed to it.
Quantum uncertainty then gives rise to entanglement, the putative source of the arrow of time.
When two particles interact, they can no longer even be described by their own, independently evolving probabilities, called “pure states.” Instead, they become entangled components of a more complicated probability distribution that describes both particles together. It might dictate, for example, that the particles spin in opposite directions. The system as a whole is in a pure state, but the state of each individual particle is “mixed” with that of its acquaintance. The two could travel light-years apart, and the spin of each would remain correlated with that of the other, a feature Albert Einstein famously described as “spooky action at a distance.”
“Turning science fiction into science fact seems to happen quite often these days and NASA did it by announcing the discovery of hidden portals in Earth’s magnetic field. NASA calls them X-points or electron diffusion regions. They are places where the magnetic field of Earth connects to the magnetic field of the Sun, which in turn creates an uninterrupted path leading from our own planet to the sun’s atmosphere which is 93 million miles away.”
“For this particular experiment, researcher Georg Heinze and his team converted light coherence into atomic coherences. They did so by using a quantum interference effect that makes an opaque medium — in this case a crystal — transparent over a narrow range of light spectra (a process called electromagnetically induced transparency (EIT)). The researchers shot a laser through this crystal (a source of light), which sent its atoms into a quantum superposition of two states. A second beam then switched off the first laser, and as a consequence, the transparency. Thus, the researchers collapsed the superposition — and trapped the second laser beam inside.”
In quantum physics—the scientific study of the nature of physical reality—there is plenty of room for interpretation within the realm of what is known. The most popular mainstream interpretation, the Copenhagen interpretation, has as one of its central tenets the concept of wave function collapse. That is to say, every event exists as a “wave function” which contains every possible outcome of that event, which “collapses”—distilling into the actual outcome, once it is observed. For example, if a room is unobserved, anything and everything that could possibly be in that room exists in “quantum superposition”—an indeterminate state, full of every possibility, at least until someone enters the room and observes it, thereby collapsing the wave function and solidifying the reality.
The role of the observer has long been a source of contention for those who disagree with the theory. The strongest competition to this interpretation, and probably the second most popular mainstream interpretation (meaning, a lot of incredibly smart people think it’s a sound theory) is called the Everett interpretation after Hugh Everett, who first proposed it in 1957. It’s known colloquially as the Many Worlds Interpretation (MWI), because it postulates simply that the wave function never collapses; it simply branches into its own unique world-line, resulting in every possible outcome of every situation existing in physical reality.”
In 1978 7,000 Individuals meditated on nonviolence over the span of three weeks. During that time global suicide, auto accident, and crime rates dropped by a noticeable increment.
Scientifically there are 5 criteria for determining whether or not something is considered a mineral:
1. Is it Solid?
2. Is it Inorganic?
3. Is it Natural? (Present in the natural world)
4. Does it have a specific chemical composition that does not change?
5. Does it have a crystalline structure?
All mineral compounds have these characteristics, however, there is one thing that shares these compounds and yet is not considered a mineral: Water. It is found in nature existing in a solid state (ice) and has a specific structure and composition. It has been proposed that water can actually be considered a “Liquid Crystal.” Just as a quartz crystal can be used to pick up radio frequencies, as in a Quart-crystal radio, it is now being demonstrated that water can pick up frequencies from the world around it; not least of all thought-energy! This means that water can be effectively “programmed” with any thought or intention that you want! Masaru Emoto was a pioneer in this area with his ice-crystal experiments, and now his research is being validated by others. This is one example of how the power of thought changes the way that water interacts with the world around it — and considering that your body is 70% water, there is infinite potential to heal yourself through nothing more than positive thinking and outcome-based intention!
“Right now, the power is concentrated in the hands of a few rich individuals like George Bush, for example, who’s legacy goes something like this:
- graduated Yale in the Skull and Bones fraternity in 1948, went into the Airforce, got shot down and was played up in the press as a war hero
- becomes owner of Zapata Off-shore Oil , which controls a large fleet of oil tankers off the coast of Kuwait
- becomes director of the CIA, working to introduce cocaine and heroin in large part to America
- is made Director of Eli Lilly Pharmaceuticals by Dan Quayle’s Father (Lilly produces precursor chemicals used in cocaine production)
- sits on the board of First Interstate Bank, Puralator Shipping, and Texas Gulf (Fertilizers and pesticides to grow the Coca with and then spray on it to wipe some of it out)
- then becomes Vice-President and Drug Czar (During this time Cocaine influx into the U.S. increased by over 2000 %)
- declares war on the American people and the Bill of Rights through the militarization of a phony drug war
- tricks Saddam Hussein with the help of the leaders of Kuwait, into attacking Iraq (The reason was Zapata Oil’s slant drilling from Kuwait into Iraqi territory) so that he could declare war under a U.N. Mandate, strengthen the U.N. and hike up oil prices
- then before leaving office, signs into law a secret Telecommunications Bill requiring the switch-over of all Federal and Bank phone lines to Fiber Optic for the purpose of electronic funds transfer as required by law in the year 2000 when cash and checks will be no longer legal
- if that isn’t bad enough, he also has brothers and sons that are Skull and Bones members and they do politics as well
- Neil Bush (Silverado Savings and Loan Scam), there is Jeb Bush and there are several other Bush’s hiding in the BIG BUSH FAMILY
- it is probably no coincidence that the Harriman and Bush families both have a history in Eugenics or race purification and Genetic Selective Breeding
People of intelligence understand that the world around us — the images we see, the buildings we inhabit, has an acute effect on the structure of the way we think, and thereby the way that we act and interact with others as well. If you control a society’s architecture [and media] you really do control its thoughts. That is, until people begin to understand the mechanisms by which their thought is directed. This is why the “Masons” have been the keepers of secret knowledge for centuries.
Thermoacoustics is the relationship of temperature and sound; one can create a temperature difference resulting in sound, or create a sound which influences temperature in a controlled mechanism. Heat energy is converted to electricity,