“The public trust doctrine has its roots in antiquity, deriving from the Roman “Code of Justinian.” Elizabeth Brown of Our Children’s Trust, the group coordinating the legal effort, explains that the doctrine represents a duty for all sovereigns to safeguard public resources that future generations will depend on for survival. It is an “attribute of sovereignty,” “implicit in our constitution,” she says.”
“even the lowest of the top five non-GMO producing soybean countries, Guatemala, still had a higher yield in terms of kilograms per hectare than the number one GMO soybean producer, the United States. The U.S. is where GMO soybeans originated and began to spread to various other countries, especially South American countries where lobbying was strong and a large profit was to be made off of GMOs and accompanying sales of the controversial Roundup herbicide.”
“One of the latest ideas to spring forth is a bold initiative called the Outernet. The Media Development Investment Fund is planning to launch hundreds of miniature satellites around the earth to create a wireless internet that anyone can access for free. The miniature satellite, or cubesat, will receive data from ground antennas around the globe and broadcast the content in the same manner as a television broadcast.
Not only could the Outernet revolutionize the cost of internet service, but MDIF is hoping to bypass internet censorship laws. The Outernet’s website states, “Access to knowledge and information is a human right, and Outernet will guarantee this right by taking a practical approach to information delivery. Lack of an Internet connection should not prevent anyone from learning about current events, trending topics and innovative ideas.”
Another brilliant idea is the Namecoin plug-in. Namecoin works similar to the crypto currency Bitcoin in the sense that it allows users to register names and information into a public blockchain. Currently, the Domain Name System (DNS) that most websites are registered with
allows for removal of a site by a central authority. With Namecoin however, users can register domain names without depending on hierarchical government institutions.
This plug-in allows users to view dot-bit (.bit) sites. Viral Electron Chaos Laboratories has launched tutorials with the plug-in to show webmasters how to set up Dot Bit versions of their Dot-Com sites. The Dot-bit sites are then registered into the public Namecoin blockchain. This decentralized network allows users to type Benswann.bit or Benswann.com and arrive at the same destination. The difference is that the Dot-com sites can be easily censored by governments and corporations.”
Throughout last night, panicked people told their stories of state-sponsored paramilitaries on motorcycles roaming middle class neighborhoods, shooting at people and storming into apartment buildings, shooting at anyone who seemed like he might be protesting. People continue to be arrested merely for protesting, and a long established local Human Rights NGO makes an urgent plea for an investigation into widespread reports of torture of detainees. There are now dozens of serious human right abuses: National Guardsmen shooting tear gas canisters directly into residential buildings. We have videos of soldiers shooting civilians on the street. And that’s just what came out in real time, over Twitter and YouTube, before any real investigation is carried out. Online media is next, a city of 645,000 inhabitants has been taken off the internet amid mounting repression, and this blog itself has been the object of a Facebook “block” campaign.
“If the bodies were dots on a piece of paper, connecting them results in a sinister picture being drawn that involves global criminal activity in the financial world the likes of which is almost without precedent. It should serve as a warning that we are at the precipice of something so big, it will shake the financial world as we know it to its core. It seems to illustrate the complicity of big banks and governments, the intelligence community, and the media.”
One of the most straightforward presentations on the US’s national debt, the private Federal Reserve System, and usury.
“ Russell Tice, one of the first NSA whistleblowers, comments on President Obama’s January 17 speech about the National Security Agency. Tice cautions that the modest changes Obama proposes do not even acknowledge the abuses that have occurred, and that the narrow focus on cosmetic changes to the mass collection of phone records distracts from the big picture of unconstitutional actions by NSA and other intel agencies. We note that not a single person was fired, and that Obama has ignored the clear perjury of DNI’s Clapper and NSA’s Alexander. Other than restricting the circle of surveillance to 2 hops, Obama did not embrace the findings of his hand-picked Review Panel or the thoughtful 21-point reform agenda presented by NSA whistleblowers. Tice also shares his views on Ed Snowden’s disclosures and Glenn Greenwald’s reporting.”
“Right now, the power is concentrated in the hands of a few rich individuals like George Bush, for example, who’s legacy goes something like this:
- graduated Yale in the Skull and Bones fraternity in 1948, went into the Airforce, got shot down and was played up in the press as a war hero
- becomes owner of Zapata Off-shore Oil , which controls a large fleet of oil tankers off the coast of Kuwait
- becomes director of the CIA, working to introduce cocaine and heroin in large part to America
- is made Director of Eli Lilly Pharmaceuticals by Dan Quayle’s Father (Lilly produces precursor chemicals used in cocaine production)
- sits on the board of First Interstate Bank, Puralator Shipping, and Texas Gulf (Fertilizers and pesticides to grow the Coca with and then spray on it to wipe some of it out)
- then becomes Vice-President and Drug Czar (During this time Cocaine influx into the U.S. increased by over 2000 %)
- declares war on the American people and the Bill of Rights through the militarization of a phony drug war
- tricks Saddam Hussein with the help of the leaders of Kuwait, into attacking Iraq (The reason was Zapata Oil’s slant drilling from Kuwait into Iraqi territory) so that he could declare war under a U.N. Mandate, strengthen the U.N. and hike up oil prices
- then before leaving office, signs into law a secret Telecommunications Bill requiring the switch-over of all Federal and Bank phone lines to Fiber Optic for the purpose of electronic funds transfer as required by law in the year 2000 when cash and checks will be no longer legal
- if that isn’t bad enough, he also has brothers and sons that are Skull and Bones members and they do politics as well
- Neil Bush (Silverado Savings and Loan Scam), there is Jeb Bush and there are several other Bush’s hiding in the BIG BUSH FAMILY
- it is probably no coincidence that the Harriman and Bush families both have a history in Eugenics or race purification and Genetic Selective Breeding
People of intelligence understand that the world around us — the images we see, the buildings we inhabit, has an acute effect on the structure of the way we think, and thereby the way that we act and interact with others as well. If you control a society’s architecture [and media] you really do control its thoughts. That is, until people begin to understand the mechanisms by which their thought is directed. This is why the “Masons” have been the keepers of secret knowledge for centuries.
“Under NAFTA, companies including Exxon Mobil, Dow Chemical and Eli Lilly have attempted to overrule Canadian regulations on offshore oil drilling, fracking, pesticides, drug patents and other issues. Companies could challenge an even broader array of rules under the TPP language.”